Zombiemommy Has Moved to Zombiemommysaves.com

YOU ARE WONDERFUL FOR FINDING ME!

ZombieMommySaves has moved!

Please go to Zombiemommysaves.com


But The ZOMBIEMOMMY is not here anymore.
She made it to the big time, got herself all gussied up and became a dot.com!

I post diaper deals, online deals and frugal tips!

Come for the deals stay for the humor!

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Ya'll


Hey I don't post over here anymore but if for some reason you showed up today, I didn't want you to go without at least a hello.
Hello and Merry Christmas.

Here is the where I roll now... Money Saving Tips for Families from Zombie Mommy Saves.

If you used to get my updates go to this page and subscribe to get daily updates of the latest and greatest deals written by someone with enough personality to get out of a wet paper bag and enough sense to clean it up before the younguns slip in it.

2 comments:

rhdwn1004 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Nezzy said...

Hey darlin', I hope I've tracked down the right zombiemommy.

I just wanted to thank ya for visitin' and hoppin' on my blog. I sure hope ya enjoy the ride!

God bless ya and please drop by often, the door of the Ponderosa is always open.

Heck, I'll even leave the porch light on! Heeehehehe!

Have a great week sweetie!!! :o)